Air Water Extinguisher
- Air Water stored pressure portable fire extinguisher is suitable for the following applications:
- A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles)
- The Air Water Extinguisher should not be used
- on B or E class fires.
- Stainless Steel cylinder
- Filled and charged ready to use
- Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish
- Stainless steel handles and levers
- Heavy duty zinc plated brass valve with easy to read pressure indicator
- Stainless steel wall mounting hook
- Australian Standards Aluminium Inspection Tag supplied and fitted to extinguisher
- Schrader valve, 45 degrees from horizontal for easier recharging
- Fire extinguishers have been fire tested for the use in A Class fires. Approved to Australian Standards.
- Endorsed by the Global-Mark for a 3A fire rating
- All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 – Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment