Dry Chemical ABE Powder Extinguisher
- ABE Type Stored Pressure Dry Powder Portable Fire Extinguisher. Suitable for the following applications:
- A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles)
- B Class Fires (flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents)
- E Class Fires (energised electrical fires such as switchboards and electrical motors)
- EPDM UV resistant discharge hose with dust cap
- Working Pressure: 1500kPa AT 23±2℃
- Deep drawn steel cylinder with welded base and robust skirt.
- Powder coated with UV resistant paint finish
- Zinc plated brass valve with pressure indicator
- 316 Stainless steel handles and levers
- Non-Aluminium Hose Ferrules on 4.5kg & 9.0kg required for underground use
- 316 Stainless steel hose retaining clip and bands on 2.5kg, 4.5kg & 9.0kg models
- Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket
- Vehicle bracket – 2.0kg & 2.5kg models (Epoxy coated metal).
- Wall bracket – comes with 2.5kg model for internal installation.
- Aluminium inspection tag and ring (to be removed for underground coal mines).
- Fire tested for the use in A, B & E Class fires.
- All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian Standard. AS1851 – Maintenance of Fire Protection Systems and Equipment.
1.0KG (vehicle bracket included) No discharge hose
1.5KG (vehicle bracket included) No discharge hose
2.0KG (vehicle bracket included)
2.5KG (vehicle & internal wall brackets & stainless steel wall mounting hook)
4.5KG (stainless steel wall mounting hook)
9.0KG (stainless steel wall mounting hook)