ESS Quality Policy Statement
Essential Safety Solutions as a successful operator in the facilities maintenance industry we are committed to carrying all of our business activities in a sustainable manner by pursuing quality and continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
This policy covers permanent, casual and sub-contractors of Essential Safety Solutions. This policy also covers every program location.
- We will install and maintain Essential Safety Solutions ISO 9001 requirements and integrate the system into all business activities;
- Improvement will be achieved through our commitment to our integrated management system which complies with ISO 9001,AS 4801 and ISO 14001 standards and involvement of all employees in an environment that encourages initiative and innovation along with identifying those activities that do not add value but add costs in order to eliminate them from the company’s processes;
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Management to lead by example and be accountable for achieving quality outcomes;
- All employees understand and take ownership for quality and service standards;
- Exceed client and key stakeholder expectations;
- Present a professional image in our work and appearance at all times;
- Review and revise our Policies and Procedures to maintain their relevance;
- Provide services that exceed the professional standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations;
- Ensure our employees are trained and competent in all aspects of their positions;
- Continually review and refine our systems, processes and methods;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS to be better at what we do every day.
- Provide leadership and direction to encourage new ideas, technologies and innovations.
- Implement, maintain, monitor, continuously improve and document our integrated quality, safety and environmental management system via the Knowledge Base;
- Identify and meet legal and other requirements related to our business; and
- Consult and communicate this policy and all other relevant elements of our system with relevant parties as appropriate.